Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why I'm Here

My purpose for blogging is to provoke some thought. Some topics will be deep and controversial, while others are clearly just what I'm thinking at the moment. Either way, I hope the purpose is achieved. I recently learned that writing soothes me. On occasion I will share some poetry, mostly mine, that will help to convey my thoughts. Playing with my dogs (literally, not slang for friends) is the other major stress reliever / mind clearer for me.
If it isn't clear yet, I want to admit now to being new to this BLOGGING PHENOMENON. When I ask myself if I can create a buzz, my answer is YES I CAN (you have to know where that came from). Well, now you have a slight idea of my intentions. I hope I have piqued your curiosity enough for you to return.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so, so proud of you for this. Oh yeah and I'm quite shocked too.

    Tiger bear,
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing is very therapeutic for me as well. My best thoughts come to me in the middle of the night so I ofen write in the dark. All the lights turned out, eyes closed, laptop and some soft music. Try it some time.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very big step for you. I'm glad you found a way to express yourself instead of keeping your emotions bottled up. I am really proud of you and I hope this new gesture is very soothing and therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete